- 2 Nights City Centre Hotel (Preston)
- Embankment Enclosure Race Ticket
- Luxury Coach & Ferry Travel
- All Transfers To & From Aintree Racecourse (30mins)
Optional Package Extras:
€55.00 Single Supplement per night
The Embankment - One Of Aintree's Iconic Grand National Enclosures, Located Over The Famous Melling Road.
- Prime viewing of the first fences of The Randox Health Grand National Course.
- Relaxed dress code and amazing atmosphere in this outdoor enclosure.
- The Embankment is home to one of the longest temporary bars in Europe at 100 metres.
- Multiple catering outlets and new Pop-Up “Village” style food and beverage areas with live acoustic entertainment for 2020.
- Betting facilities and big screen viewing of all races.
- No access to Parade Ring and Grandstand side of racecourse.
- This enclosure is the famous viewing bank seen on TV after the horses cross Melling Road and jump the first fences in the Randox Health Grand National.
There is no official dress code, however smart is preferable and is often adopted. Aintree is a spectacle with many fancy outfits and colorful hats shown off throughout the number of days racing. Sports clothes and fancy dress are not permitted for The Grand National Festival.
NOTE: In the unlikely event that the 2020 Aintree Grand National meeting does not go ahead a full refund will be issued.